Community Service Sundays
Every 5th Sunday is Community Service Sunday. Service is one of our core values, so giving back isn’t limited to this Sunday. But on 5th Sundays, community service is our sole ministry focus for the day. Instead of a WatchParty service, both campuses engage in corporate service projects. We also provide suggestions for those that prefer to go at it alone.
We will post details of upcoming corporate service projects under the “Outreach” tab in the main menu, but here are some activities that you can do at any time.
- Donate to a charity of your choice. If you don’t have a charity that you are familiar with, you can donate to our non-profit partners:
- Pick up trash in your community and separate trash and recycling items.
- Call a senior in your family or community and give words of encouragement.
- Volunteer at a shelter or food bank.
- Mentor a young person in your community